The very popular Ecology in Action Photographic Competition opened today.
We’ve got media and communication training courses coming up in:
• Melbourne: Thursday 21 July, Tuesday 6 September, Thursday 27 October, Tuesday 13 December
• Sydney: Friday 2 September, Tuesday 15 November
• Adelaide: Thursday 4 August
The Queensland Government is being urged to consider dog bans and new development restrictions to save state's south-east koala population.
While some Perth residents spent the last summer by the pool or beach, Alison Ritchie was staring at trees. Dr Ritchie, a post-doctoral fellow at Curtin University's School of Science, is researching the changes to the environment caused by decades of pine plantations, which are slowly
Restore, Regenerate, Revegetate will bring together people from the mining rehabilitation, Landcare, carbon farming, revegetation, wildlife reintroduction and biodiversity conservation industries.
Some wildlife parks in Tasmania and New South Wales have been refusing to allow healthy Tasmanian Devils to be vaccinated against a deadly facial cancer, before being released into the wild. But despite that, the Tasmanian Government is pushing ahead with the trial of the vaccine.
In the Media
Those of you that have been reading the Bulletin for some years will notice that Ben Gooden is no longer editing the Bulletin. Ben has passed the torch onto me, and hopefully I will not drop it and burn the house down.
- Part of the ARC Industrial Transformation Training Centre for Mining Restoration
- Applied research focus, involving collaboration with mining industry partners
- 4-year appointment
- Salary range: Level A $65,232 - $88,520 p.a. or Level B $93,182 - $110,654 p.a., based on skills, ability and experience
An excellent PhD candidate with ecological skills is sought to join a new and exciting project, co-...
We are seeking an outstanding, highly motivated PhD candidate to work on the ARC Future Fellowship research project “Transgenerational...
“If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?” This well-known philosophical thought experiment...