Help your Society meet those objectives by taking on one of the roles that are currently vacant, or proposing new roles.
Current vacancies are advertised on the Working Group’s pages.
Or contact the Executive Officer, Gail Spina (email@example.com) to discuss your potential contribution.
To get involved, you can also:
- Join a Research Chapter in your area of interest
- Attend our annual conference to share your research, organise a symposium or run a workshop
- Suggest a Hot Topic – evidence-based syntheses of topics that are relevant to environmental policy development, land management
- Run an event with ESA endorsement or sponsorship
- Offer to lead a new initiative. Please contact us if you have a new initiative that you could lead and would help meet the objectives of the ESA.