The Ecological Society of Australia is a not-for-profit, membership driven professional society that does not receive any ongoing government funding. We are a registered charity and all donations are invested directly into programs supporting ecological research, evidence-based science and the promotion of science in managing the environment.
You can use our online donation page to make tax-deductible donations.
Your donation enables us to support Australian ecologists and ecology through:
- applied and fundamental postgraduate research grants
- early career research grants and networks
- Hot Topics supporting evidence-based science for public decision making
- research chapter networks
- public outreach initiatives
- supporting indigenous ecological knowledge
- publication of important work in peer-reviewed journals
- an annual conference, and more ….
Other ways to support the ESA
In addition to tax-deductible donations, opportunities are available for individuals or organisations to partner with us to sponsor specific initiatives
These can include:
- research grants
- conference symposia or events
- awards that facilitate and recognise high quality ecological research
- outreach events
- workshops and training programs
- indigenous ecological programs
- ecology in schools
If you would like to contribute to the Society through sponsorship or donations, please contact us.