Apply for use of ESA logo
Displaying the ESA logo is regarded as a distinguished mark of approval by the Australian ecological professional community. To ensure the logo is only provided for high quality resources, the ESA has a robust endorsement/approval process in place.
If you would like to request approval to use the ESA logo for a one-off event or presentation, please apply via this online form.
- Applicants must be a current financial member of the Society.
- The event or initiative must be Australian-based.
- Submission of a final report after the event.
In reviewing your application, the following criteria will be taken into consideration by the ESA Board:
- Alignment of your organisation AND the proposed activity with the Society’s objects and principles as outlined in our Constitution (available here).
- Track record of you or your organisation in delivering outcomes.
- Activity should be Australian-based (presentations at international events are considered).
Applications can be submitted at any time.
Note: Please allow at least 5 weeks from submission for a decision as ESA Board meets on a monthly basis.
If you need any further information, please contact our Executive Officer.