About the Employer
Our client is one of Australia’s leading Environmental and Natural Hazards Consulting firms providing advice to both public and private sector clients. Australian owned and operated for over 20 years, they enjoy a relaxed, flexible and professional work environment where people are valued and get to work closely with leading senior professionals on a wide variety of interesting projects.
About the Role
This position will see you leading ecological field investigations, report preparation and impact assessments and undertaking broader environmental investigations and impact assessments. You will supervise others and utilise your established contacts and networks for business development and marketing activities.
To be successful for this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Degree qualified ecologist with more than seven years’ experience, preferably within a consulting environment.
- Demonstrated botanical identification skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Working knowledge of relevant NSW and Commonwealth environmental legislation
- Sound experience with Sydney Basin ecology and undertaking ecological survey in the vegetation communities of NSW.
- BAM Accreditation and/or bushfire planning accreditation would be highly regarded.
- Drivers licence and reliable car
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful company and group of individuals who genuinely love what they do. In return, our client offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your experience.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please send your CV in WORD format only, along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position.
Only candidates who meet our Client's selection criteria will be contacted. Thank you.
Job ID: SMSE04