How to be an Efficient Writer (online course opening 4th June 2020)
Do you struggle with the amount of time it takes to write? When writing about science it is easy to drift off from your key topic when researching, planning and writing. Dr Marina Hurley shows you how to stay on track and be more efficient at each stage of the writing process. Irrespective of your topic, background, level of writing experience or document type, you can implement these steps to work on your first draft or rework a current document.
Learn how to
- Get your thoughts down quickly and manage your time effectively
- Avoid key behaviours leading to inefficient writing
- Focus and develop your core topic in your first draft
- Effectively manage your writing project and monitor your productivity
- Produce a content-rich first draft of a new document over the course of four weeks
- Four modules are delivered over four weeks, including extra webinar Q&A sessions
- Each module contains 3-4 lessons plus additional training resources
- Complete at your own pace (12 month access).
- Download the course outline here: https://bit.ly/2UZa2pl
- The How to be an Efficient Writer worksheets (slides, worksheets & handouts)
- 12 month access to online lecture videos.
- All lecture notes, exercises and worksheets are available as downloads.
Cost & Bookings
Cost: $395 (incl. gst). minus 10% earlybird discount (expires 21st May).
Book here: https://www.trybooking.com/BIKBS
-‘"I credit Marina for teaching me, step by step, the skill of producing a scientific document in a time frame expected at a professional level”. Clancy Hall
- "The How to be an Efficient Writer course has given me the tips I needed to get over that initial hurdle to just start writing. I now use things I learnt in the course almost everyday and I feel less dread when it comes to writing. Highly recommended.“ Roxanne Francis
Email email@example.com for further information.