As a member we encourage you to use the Society to connect with ecologists and facilitate activities that help meet the objectives of the ESA.
The ESA Board and Working Groups have an ambitious agenda for helping the ESA meet our objectives. Help your Society meet those objectives by taking on one of the roles that are currently vacant, or proposing new roles.
Contact the Executive Officer, Gail Spina (email@example.com) to discuss your potential contribution.
Working Group leaders wanted
Working Group members wanted
- Fundraising and Sponsorship Working Group. Contact Gail Spina (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Policy Working Group. Contact WG leader Bek Christensen email@example.com or Gail Spina (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To get involved, you can also:
- Join a Research Chapter
- Attend conferences to share your research, organise a symposium or run a workshop
- Suggest a Hot Topic
- Volunteer to organise an event
- Offer to lead a new initiative. Please contact us if you have a new initiative that you could lead and would help meet the objectives of the ESA.