Download the full December 2019 edition of the ESA Bulletin as a PDF here.
Or take a look at the individual articles below.
In this edition:
- Beyond captivity for two extinct-in-the-wild island reptiles
- Assessing reptile health on Christmas Island
- The ups and downs of remote island fieldwork
- Australia’s sub-Antarctic islands: Gifts to test ecological theory and inspire the world
- Exploring a temperate rainforest inhabited island
- ESA 2019: Giving science a compelling voice
- Desert field work: why I love it
- Working up the mountain: Alpine fieldwork in all seasons
- Communicating ecological challenges to children through books – bird migration