The Ecological Society of Australia is a not-for-profit, membership driven professional Society that does not receive any ongoing Government funding. We are a registered charity and all donations received are invested directly into programs supporting ecological research, evidence-based science and the promotion of science in managing the environment. Your donation enables us to support Australian ecologists through:
- applied and fundamental postgraduate research grants
- early career research grants and networks
- Hot Topics supporting evidence based science in public decision making
- research chapter networks
- public outreach initiatives
- supporting indigenous ecological knowledge
- publication of important collections of work in peer-reviewed journals
- annual conference, and more ....
In addition to tax-deductible donations, opportunities are always available for individuals or organisations to partner with us to sponsor specific initiatives. These can include:
- research grants
- conference symposia or events
- awards that facilitate and reward high quality ecological research
- outreach events
- workshops and training programs
- indigenous programs
- ecology in schools
If you would like to contribute to the society in this way, please contact us.
You can also use our online donation page to make tax-deductible donations.