Bookings close: 17 September 2020
Course opens 2pm Thursday 17th September.
Do you struggle with the amount of time it takes to write? When writing about science it is easy to drift away from your key topic when researching, planning and writing. Dr Marina Hurley shows you how to stay on track and be more efficient at each stage of the writing process. Irrespective of your topic, background, level of writing experience or document type, you can implement these steps to develop your first draft or rework a current document.
Learn how to:
– Get your thoughts down quickly
– Manage your time effectively
– Avoid distraction and procrastination
– Effectively manage your writing project and monitor your productivity
– Produce a content-rich first draft of a new document by the end of the course
– Four modules are delivered over four weeks, plus live Q&A sessions
– Each module contains 3-4 lessons with exercises and worksheets
– Complete at your own pace (12 month access).
– Download the course outline here: https://bit.ly/3eIqyAR
Cost: $395 (incl. gst). Minus 20% for ESA members (Discount code is ESA20).
Bookings & info: https://www.trybooking.com/
To request an invoice or other ways to pay please email email@example.com.
For more information about Writing Clear Science go to www.writingclearscience.com.au