In this edition:
- Could the EPBC Act be fit for purpose and prevent biodiversity decline?
- Australia’s trusted voice on ecological matters
- Do we need new federal environment legislation?
- What is the role of law in saving our species?
- Is the law to blame for our faunal extinction crisis?
- Support for ESA members to engage in the political process
- Starting small: lessons learnt from the Victorian Biodiversity Conference
- The benefits of holding a local ecology conference in the Otways
- Communicating ecological challenges to children through books – coral bleaching