In this edition:
- Academic Freedom and the case of feral horses in the high country
- Conserving Western Australia’s threatened flora
- Restore and Renew: Providing evolutionary, environmental and ecological information to manage landscapes
- Restoration of Australia’s degraded landscapes
- Another policy process for conserving South East Queensland’s koalas; will it be different this time around?
- The value of Aboriginal bio-cultural knowledge
- How can we better engage with indigenous knowledge, people and country in “mainstream” Western ecology?
- Fire ignites ESA annual conference