Corporate membership offers non-academic organisations a discount on membership fees for their employees. Staff gain full member benefits alongside some additional benefits for the organisation.
The Corporate Membership Package includes:
For each member named in the package:
- Online access to Austral Ecology via Wiley Online Library
- Online access to Ecological Management and Restoration via Wiley Online Library
- Conference registration at membership rates (including day registrations) to give the advantage of cutting edge research presentations, workshop and networking opportunities.
- Option to contribute to the Bulletin
- Weekly e-news to their inbox
- Hot Topics presenting the science behind current topical debates
- Opportunities to get involved through nomination for the Board, Working Group, LOC membership or representation on scientific committees.
- Research chapter networks to keep in contact with colleagues working in a similar field
- Expanding range of member only prizes, research grants and travel grants for postgrads, early career researchers, regional activity and events, and outreach programs
For the organisation:
- Acknowledgement as a Corporate Member on the ESA website
- Corporate Member ‘E-badge’ for use on your website or email
- One free job advertisements/year via ESA website & e-news
The discount applied depends on the number of members belonging to the corporate membership:
- Companies with up to 5 employee members will receive a 10% discount per person
- For companies with between 6 – 10 employee members will receive a 15% discount per person
- Companies with over 10 employee members will receive a 20% discount per person
Each person attached to the corporate membership must still apply as an individual member, and their membership application will be assessed individually. A primary contact must be nominated for the corporate membership. This will be the contact person regarding applications, payment and renewals.
Applications for corporate membership can be made online.
More information: contact the ESA Membership Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org)